Thank you for your interest in the Multipest (MP) franchise system.
We have excellent opportunities in several areas of the country for the right owner. At MP we strive to be the very best. Our unique training system should ensure that you have every chance of success.
You’ll need long term commitment, a habit of hard work and a desire to succeed in running a customer orientated business. After your initial 7 week training programme:
- You will receive on going support and advice throughout your time learning every aspect of pest control.
- The very best in pest control techniques.
- Excellent training and support.
- Manageable investment levels.
- Realistic areas to work which will give you every opportunity to succeed.
- Full office support, including credit control assistance, call answering, service back up, full database with 24/7 access, in fact everything you need to let you build your business and be successful.
- Pest Control and Environmental Services
- Investment Level £35,000-
£60,000 plus £15,000 initial working capital
Type of franchise
Full territory acquisition
Place of Operation
Opportunities are available throughout the UK
Memberships and Accreditations
- British Pest Control Association.
- National Pest Technician Association
- Safe Contractor Approved.
- Guild of Master Craftsmen.
- ISO 9001
- Contractors Health and Safety
- Construction Line
Can we succeed together?
A career as a MP franchisee will take a special type of person. Ideally, you’ll already have a head for business and will have demonstrated significant leadership qualities. There’s much more to running a MP franchise than just controlling rodents or insects. You will need a remarkable aptitude for connecting and communicating with people and be totally driven throughout.
In return, you will enjoy being a part of a unique company set up which provides the highest level of quality and service to our clients. Once you have acquired the necessary skills by adopting the ‘MP way’ the sky is the limit as far as ambition and success are concerned. We will support you every step of the way to ensure a mutually beneficial partnership. If you feel that this is your next career move, please contact us by completing the details below. We really would like to hear from you.
Please call us now 0800 024 2933 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org